9jabaze - Entertainment | Webmaster | Browsing Tricks | Games/Apps Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Ladies
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:12 pm by Litifyed

» Wapkiz 2020 Code: wapkiz register page responsive design Code
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 5:15 pm by Hasty06

» 2020Bbnaija : Why I Can’t Be In A Relationship With Ozo – Nengi
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:44 pm by Adminkunlex

» Can You Have S*x On Your First Date? Check Out What Actress, Debbie Shokoya Has To Say About This
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 am by Adminkunlex

» Nigerian Singer, Seunfunmi Stephen, Recounts How Her Husband Was Killed By Stray Bullet
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 am by Adminkunlex

» Olakunle Churchill Shares Photo Of Himself And Actress Rosy Meurer As He Writes On The Importance Of Loyalty
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:39 am by Adminkunlex

» Ubi Franklin Reveals What Happened To Him When He Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:37 am by Adminkunlex

» Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am by Adminkunlex

» The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 am by Adminkunlex

» “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video)
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:12 pm by Adminkunlex

» I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» #Bbnaija2020: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:20 pm by Adminkunlex

» Bbnaija: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm by Adminkunlex

» “I Hope To Collaborate With Rihanna & Drake Soon” – Rema
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 am by Adminkunlex

» “Girls That Give Threesome With Their Friend Have A Special Place In Heaven” – Naira Marley
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:50 am by Adminkunlex

» “To Be A Boss, You Must Be A Servant” – Frodd Recounts On His Humble Beginnings
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:48 am by Adminkunlex

» “Stop Pressuring Us With Your Beauty”, Actress Queen Nwokoye Begs Ini Edo
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am by Adminkunlex

» You Look Like A Weed Smoker – Lady Fires Adekunle Gold Over New Look
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 am by Adminkunlex

» Davido Turns Chef, Spotted Cooking Probably For Chioma And His Crew
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:40 am by Adminkunlex

» Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage
I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 am by Adminkunlex

The most tagged keywords

I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email?

Go down

I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email? Empty I forgot my Facebook And Email password. How can I log into Facebook & Email?

Post by Adminkunlex Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:07 am

Forgetting the password is pathetic and trying to remember the password may be exhausting. But do not worry you can reset your account by the following process:

For Facebook:

Go to the #facebook page.
Click on “forget account” which is below the password box.
Now you can find your account by typing your Email or Phone number.
Click on “Search”.
Select the option to get the code. You can get an option to get a code through mail or phone number.
Click on “Continue”.
Wait for a second you will get your code in your cell phone or in the mail.
Enter the code you receive in through call or mail (depends upon the option you choose).
Click on “Continue”.
Type a new password in the box.
Click on “Continue”.
Choose the option as per your convenience.
Click on “Continue”. Now you can access your Facebook account with the new password.

For Email:

1. Go to the home page(www.gmail.com). We are taking an example of a Gmail account.
2. Type your Email ID or Phone number in the box.
3. Click on the “Next” button.
4. Click on “Forget password”.
5. You can enter the password that you remember or,
6. You can click on “Try another way”.
7. Select the option.
If you don't have a phone with you:
Click on “I don’t have my phone”.
8. Click on the “Send” button.
9. Type code in the box that you received.
10. Click on “Next”.
11. Type desired password that you can remember.
12. Re-enter the password on the second box where Confirm is written.
13. Click on “Continue to Gmail”.
Your password has been changed.

Source

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://9jabaze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down